Skip to main content

Flipgrid

 




FlipGrid. Have you ever heard of this app? I first heard this name from a social group and then from our professor. And here came the day for me to be part of this application.

At first I was a little confused how I would use this app as I thought I had nothing to share. Later I got the courage and started searching on Google.
First we need to open an account like any other application. You can register by Email if you want to make the process easier. Then you need to enter some information about schooling and where you live. Of course some data is optional and you can skip it.
After all these procedures are over, you will be on the main page, but do not be confused!
This application helps you with everything by drawing up tables with different notes and instructions.
I opened my first group as a "Student" and named it "ELT" just like my new blog. You can choose if you would like the newly formed group to be private or public. I made my group public as the chances of being visited by more people are higher.


Also, if you press the three dots on the side of your group, you will get the code that you can share with your friends or different people. These groups aim is to organize and share multiple topics. They can be scholar or social topics, it depends on the audience you have in your group. I really like this app and would recommend it as my friends recommended it to me.

You can also click join code and be a part of my group!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Here you can find my Animation!  The app that I used to create this Animation Video is called Animaker and it was fantastic. There are a lot of opportunities and it is easy for begginers just like me.  https://app.animaker.com/video/Z07QGZ0W6U8BF8ZH

VODCAST

  A vodcast is a podcast that contains video content. The term vodcast comes from the combination of the words ''video'' and ''podcast''. Video podcasts may also be referred to as vidcasts. I did my first vidcast by using 'Powtoon'.   You can click and see it  here . 

PADLET

Hello everyone!   In today's article, we will talk about an application called Padlet. This application is one of my favorites since I used it in my first year at university. It is an application that helps a lot.  Padlet is a digital tool that can help teachers and students in class and beyond by offering a single place for a notice board. That's at its most basic. This digital notice board is able to feature images, links, videos, and documents, all collated on a "wall" that can be made public or private. This means that not only can teachers post on the wall but so too can students.  In the first step, to open an account you need to go to www.Padlet.com 1. Login with your already established Google or Facebook account or Click on “Sign Up” to create a new Padlet account. Here is my account.  Take some time to explore the Home Page. When you’re ready to create your first wall, follow these steps….  1. Click on “CREATE NEW PADLET” to create a new wall.  2. Welcome to